20/30/50 Amp RV campsites Available - River RV Sites and Full-Hookup RV Sites on the Nueces River
Big Oak River Camp has two RV camping areas -- one is a concrete, pull-thru section (with water, electricity -- 20/30/50-amp available -- and sewer hook-ups), and the other is a section closer to the river where we offer water and electricity service only (20 and 30 amp only -- no 50-amp).
** Certain breeds of dogs are not allowed at Big Oak -- check with the office before bringing your pet **
Top Pad Sites: Regular Season Sept 15 - May 14 -- $28/night (Full Hook-ups)
Top Pad Sites: Peak Season May 15 - Sept 14 -- $34/night (Full Hook-ups)
River Sites: Regular Season Sept 15 - May 14 -- $26/night (Water & Elec. only)
River Sites: Peak Season May 15 - Sept 14 -- $34/night (Water & Elec. only)
- Two Night Minimum Required
- 50% deposit required to hold reservation
- Peak Season Rates apply when booking for Spring Break and Holidays
Rates are based on site occupancy of two (2) people. There is a charge of $2.00 per person per night for more than 2 people to be on the site. We do limit the site to one family. If you have more than two people in your group (including children), please contact the office at (830) 597-5280 for pricing information. We do limit the site to one unit - tents are not allowed on the site with a travel trailer or fifth wheel - they must have their own site.
- River sites feature shades sites with beautiful Pecan & Oak Trees -- 20/30 AMP service only
- TOP Pad Sites feature 20/30/50 AMP - Concrete Pull-Thru with sewer
- Picnic Table, BBQ Pit & Fire Ring at all Sites
- Dump Stations on the top pad and the river site
Relax At Big Oak River Camp while you enjoy the many on-site amenities!
Type of Contact You Prefer